Friday 30 April 2010

Evaluation: Question 6

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

We learnt to use many different types of technology while constructing this product. One of the technologies we learnt to use was the camera, this was difficult for me to get used to using as I had already been using a HD camera for a few months to complete another project for another lesson. The difficulties of learning to use this camera could be seen when we looked back at the footage that we had taken where in many shots we had forgotten to turn the camera off, both when retaking shots and changing positions to get other shots.

The easiest equipment for me to use was the iMacs and the iMovie software as I had been using them for a few months before for another project that I was completing. When first using the iMacs it was confusing as I was not used to this type of operating system; though after a while both the iMac and the iMovie software became easier for me to use, so during the constructing of this project the continuity editing became easier with more practice, though I still had problems when adding some of the transitions onto shots.


Blogger-
Used to write our blogs and contains details infromation of the before, during and after the making of our product.
iMovie- Used to edit the footage that we had shot, this included slide transitions, video effects and any sound effects.
Youtube- To embed our thriller onto our blog and for people who don't follow our blogs to watch our thriller.
Still digital cameras- To take pictures of our storyboard to make our animatic.
One True Media- Allowed me to create a montage of some of the thriller films that I had seen during the making of our product.




No comments:

Post a Comment